The Programme raises awareness of the understanding of corporate governance law & practice in a national and international context. While the program is designed for companies listed or prepared to be listed, it well suits Directors in financial institutions.
Although many responsibilities look the same, being a board director is a very different role from being an executive director. To successfully carry out a board mandate, directors must have a broad overview of the company’s operational activities, its governance structure and a deep understanding of its strategic direction and exposure to risk.
8 th of December 2022
Following the successful completion of the program, the participants will develop their portfolio of skills, knowledge, and skills necessary for:
- Clear understanding of the role, responsibilities and obligations of a board director and knowledge of the legal basis for corporate governance and the benefits of a strong governance system
- Understanding the relationship between the Board of Directors and the Executive Board, the role of committees at board level and the need to call on internal and external consultants for advice
- Optimal management of dynamics at the board level
- Knowledge of the legal requirements and ethical rules applicable to a board member
- Updating with the latest concerns and topics on the board agenda
- Effective contribution to meetings (simulations of real-life situations)
Program Fee : €6,000, VAT applicable
Based on the educational partnership between Envisia – Boards of Elite and Bucharest Stock Exchange, partial scholarships are granted as follows:
- 600 EUR/participant; special fee: 5.400 EUR + VAT
- 1.200 EUR/participant; special fee for the enrollment of 2 participants/organization: 4.800 EUR/participant + VAT
- 2.100 EUR/participant; special fee for the enrollment of min. 3 participants/organization: 3.900 EUR/participant + VAT
Payment will be made in RON equivalent, at the EUR/RON NBR exchange rate at the date of the invoice.
Upon successful completion of the program, Envisia and the Bucharest Stock Exchange will issue the Diploma of Excellence in Corporate Governance.