The Board Access Fireside Conversation is an informal yet structured discussion on board access and path to boardroom preparation. Its main objective is to open the space for honest, direct conversations that leave the audience inspired, nurtured as well as with a clear path to their desired objectives.
- The event will address the latest insights about headhunting at board level and it will be guided by two wonderful professionals from Pedersen & Partners: Mona Neagoe, Partner, Head of SEE Global Head of Professional Services Practice Group and Mark Paviour, Country Manager for the United Kingdom and the Global Head of the Board Services Practice. Based on their strong expertise in consultancy and Executive Search, they will reveal to the Envisia community key strategies and guidance in building a strong path to boardroom.
Key topics addressed
- What are the recruiters looking for in a board member?
- How do they get the right people? What are the selection criteria?
- How do they screen the market?
- What are the steps involved in recruiting board members?
Who should join
- Envisia Alumni & aspiring board members. Leaders opened to continuous education with a strong desire to bring value and contribute with character to grow sustainable companies and markets. Leaders ready to be stewards of sustainable, ethical governance.
- There is a limited number of places available for this event. The registration will be confirmed after the payment is done. To book your place, you can pay the event fee here.
- 5 PM5:30 PM Welcome and networking
- 5:30 PM6:30 PM Fireside Conversation with Mona Neagoe & Mark Paviour, Pedersen & Partners
- 6:30 PM7:00 PM Q&A and disscussions
- 7:00 PM8:00 PM Networking