Join us for the 3rd edition of the Future of Governance International Conference, a dynamic exploration of governance trends at the global, regional, and local levels, built under the umbrella Governance Challenges in a Global Ecosystem. This thought-provoking gathering will delve into the multifaceted landscape of governance, examining both its global impact and nuanced dynamics within socioeconomic and political ecosystems.
Our experts - authorities, regulators, top notch consultants, business representatives - will dissect the latest trends in governance, offering insights into the challenges and opportunities faced by organizations globally.
The event will conclude with a keynote speech that promises to inspire and provoke us, synthesizing the day's discussions and offering key takeaways for leaders and practitioners alike.
Who will join
- Chairs and Board Directors from some of the most important companies and institutions in Romania and abroad
- Authorities, national and international
- Governance Practitioners
- C-suite Professionals representing some of the most prominent organisations
Why you should join
- Expand your perspective on challenges and future evolutions in the Corporate Governance field
- Learn valuable insights from high-level professional with a wide expertise in board practice, corporate governance and sustainable growth
- Be part of a professional community that shares the same values and principles
The event will be held at InterContinental Athénée Palace, Episcopiei Street, no. 1-3, Bucharest
- 09:00Welcome and registration. Power morning coffee networking session
- 10.00 - 10.15Opening remarks
- 10:15 - 11:45Year in Review: Global, Regional and Local Trends in Corporate Governance
- 11.45 - 12:00Coffee break
- 12:00 - 14.00Masterclass: Corporate Governance Challenges in the Political, Social and Economic Ecosystem
- 14.00 - 15:00Lunch break
- 15.00 - 17.00Roundtable: Geopolitical Influences in Strategic Governance
- 17.00 - 17:30Foresight: Future scenarios
- 17.30- 18:00VIP Keynote Speech
- 18:00 - 19.30Conclusion and Networking Cocktail