Keep yourself up-to-date with specialized open courses!
Professionalism begins with up-to-date education. This is why, this fall, Envisia Business School launches a focused and always up-to-date portfolio of courses, designed to keep specialists in the now.
Here are 3 reasons why you should book the courses:
- Fresh, relevant themes that address and prepare you for current challenges. From financial analysis, creating a culture of innovation, corporate governance, to business continuity and valuation, and capital markets.
- Top notch practitioners will facilitate the classes.
- The classes will be delivered live-online and will be highly interactive and practical. A digital certificate will be issued after each course.
FINANCIAL ANALYSIS. A PRACTICAL APPROACH - OCTOBER 13
- You will learn how to: read and analyze the major financial statements, evaluate a company using ratio analysis, go in depth into the financial reporting and practice financial analysis techniques.
- Facilitator: Mirela Păunescu, PhD, FCCA, CIA. Top Consultant holding an impressive portfolio of international and national professional qualifications (FCCA, CIA, CAFR, CCF and CECCAR) and a solid academic background - a PhD in Accounting from ASE Bucharest and an MBA from Bentley University USA (graduated with High Distinction).
CREATING A CULTURE OF INNOVATION IN AN UNCERTAIN, DISRUPTIVE WORLD - OCTOBER 19
- You will learn how to: leverage innovation to respond to change, develop your ability to innovate by generating more ideas and putting them into action. The course is a perfect combination between TRAINING and COACHING, delivering a unique experience to the participants.
- Facilitator: Gilda Scarfe, PhD - Mental Toughness Expert, Member on the Advisory Board of the Global Flourishing Study led by HARVARD University in collaboration with Baylor University and Founder and CEO of the Mental Toughness Institute (MTI) & Positive Ed.
OPERATIONAL RISKS ASSESMENT AND BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT - NOVEMBER 21-22
- You will learn how to master the knowledge and practical techniques needed to investigate an operational risk incident, manage the operational risk on long term and in unprecedent situations, understand the importance of Business Continuity Plan (BCP), and gain insight into best practices in BCP.
- The course is developed in partnership with and endorsed by AAFBR and ACI Romania.
- Facilitators: Adrian Codirlașu, PhD, CFA, Presenter / Trainer, VP AAFBR, VP of the CFA Society Romania, Associate Professor and Adrian Baciu, PhD, International Consultant / Presenter / Trainer / BCP Coordinator - Country Chief Security Officer, Omniasig, VIG.
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE. OVERVIEW, PRINCIPLES AND BEST PRACTICES - NOVEMBER 29
- You will learn the importance of assuring the premises for a good corporate governance framework, the architecture of the corporate structures and the interdependencies between, segregation of the responsibilities between shareholders, administrators, directors, and the impact of ESG requirements.
- Facilitator: Narcisa Oprea, Lawyer/Consultant/Trainer, Partner at Schoenherr, a top professional with over 20 years of experience in corporate governance and capital markets.
BUSINESS VALUATION. PRINCIPLES, BEST PRACTICES AND APPLICATION IN UNCERTAIN TIMES - DECEMBER 7-8
- You will learn how to: gain knowledge and master the main Valuation Techniques, build Discounted Cash-Flow Model using inputs such as Weight Average Cost of Capital (WACC), Net Working Capital (NWC), Capital Investments (CAPEX), Net debt and Terminal Value, make key judgments for a convincing business assessment, and to understand the role of the business plan for a valuation exercise.
- The course is developed in partnership with and endorsed by AAFBR.
- Facilitators: Mihai Căruntu, Presenter/Trainer, Senior Analyst Corporate Finance Division, BRD – GSG, member of AAFBR; Carmen Lipara, PhD, Presenter / Trainer/Consultant in Valuation, Modeling and Economics, member of AAFBR; Daniela Ropotă, CIIA – Presenter/ Trainer/Consultant and Manager Valuation, Modeling and Economics, PwC, President of AAFBR; Mihai Stan, FCCA, Presenter /Trainer/Consultant, member of AAFBR.
CAPITAL MARKETS, OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES FOR COMPANIES. A PRACTICAL GUIDE - DECEMBER 15
- You will learn: to understand how companies use the Capital Market, how the decision to invest in the Capital Market is taken, to appraise how listed companies are valued, to understand the risks, and how to appreciate the impact of ESG on the investment decision.
- The course is developed in partnership with and endorsed by AAFBR, ACI Romania and AAF.
- Facilitators: Adrian Codirlașu, PhD, CFA, VP of AAFBR, VP of CFA Society Romania, Member of ACI Romania and Mihai Purcărea, CFA – CEO & President of the Board, BRD Asset Management; Member of AAF Board of Directors, Board Member of CFA Society Romania
HOW TO ENROL
If you are purchasing a course for yourself, as an individual, choose the one you want and click on the Find out more button. Then, follow the steps in the form.
If you are purchasing a course for your team or colleagues, choose the one you want and click on the Contact us button. Then, follow the steps in the form.
We are at your disposal for more information and details about the registration steps, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Attending our specialized short-term courses could be declared as a continuous professional development activity (CPDs).
Members of our educational partners - professional associations (AAF, AAFBR, ACI Romania, ACJSFB, APAPR, ATR, ARIR, ROPEA, UNSAR) benefit from a 15% discount!
BACK TO ARTICLES